Welcome to Art Cards

Welcome! This Bloggazine is intended to introduce you to artists I know, from around the world, who are creating some awesome 2.5 x 3.5" works of Art. I want to share tutorials, news and events. If you would like to be featured, drop me a note and a link to your work, I'll do my best to fit you in. Do you have a tutorial you would like to share? Please let me know if you have any ATC events in your area, I would like to get that information out to people.

ATC's. ACEO's or Any Art 2.5 x 3.5

This 'Bloggazine' is a result of my inability to finish and actual magazine. I tried the MagCloud thing...it's a great site and all, but I didn't have enough to fill up a good magazine, so I though, why not do this.

My intention is to introduce you to artists I know, from around the world, who are creating some awesome 2.5 x 3.5" works of Art. I also want to share tutorials, news and events, etc. I have some articles I put together for the MagCloud gig, so I will start with them....

Hope you like this. If you want me to feature your work, drop me a note and a link to your work, I'll do my best to fit you in. Do you have a tutorial you would like to share? Anything to do with ATC/ACEO's? Again, drop me a line....


Please let me know if you have any ATC events in your area, I would like to get that information out to people.

Thanks

Claudia Golden

aka: claudiamm37

1 comments:

  1. Georgina Ragazza says

    More more more please! Haven't seen a new blog post in ages and the artwork is just so loevly that I'm drooling for more. :)


Post a Comment

Caterpillar Dreams

Caterpillar Dreams